Code of Conduct
Okay, I know we said we want you to have the freedom to express yourselves. And we do. But a few rules never hurt, right?
• Be nice! No flaming. Many posters come here for information, not to be called names.
• Please respect the different backgrounds and education of posters—especially when it comes to diverse perspectives on mountain biking. The best thing you can do for the less experienced rider is offer your advise politely.
• No one needs to hear you correct them on proper grammar and spelling. Let’s talk bikes, not the difference between affect and effect.
• Wanna talk about religion and race? Well, we don’t. We wanna talk about bikes.
• Don’t gang up with other posters against one person. It’s not nice! Better to stick to bike talk.
• Did I mention you should…talk about mountain bikes? Cool! Now get to it and have fun!
• SIMTB has the right to remove any profile, discussion, photo, video.
• Promoting personal fundraising campaigns and merchandise in support of mountain biking is permitted, as long as they are promoted in relevant discussions. Please do not leave comments for others advertising your merchandise.
• Merchandise may not use the SIMTB logo or mimic the SIMTB branding without our explicit written permission.